Sue-mchaleandco.co.uk
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I m new to this website and Just You solo holidays. Having browsed through the brochure I really fancy Andalucia as I have always wanted to see the Alhambra Palace and visit this part of Spain plus it is not too far for me to go on my first solo attempt. Has anyone been on this holiday and would you recommend it ? I am so tempted to book it this weekend for September 2007 and just need the push! I know it seems a long way off but fun in looking forward to it (and butterflies too I shouldn't wonder).

Suzy W

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sue Ward

Take the bull by the horns and book the trip I am sure you will have fun.

When I booked Australia there was 11 months to go seemed like for ever, I go June 2007. I have done USA Sept 2006 had a great time, and going to Kracow April 2007. Every one was so nice on the USA trip I have no worries to book further holiday's.

Suzy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks a lot Cindy for the "push". I am taking the plunge and booking my trip tonight after work and will let you know later in the week that I have actually done the deed. You are getting to be quite an experienced globe trotter and perhaps after my initial trip to Andalucia there will be no stopping me. Kind regards, Suzy
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sue

Did you infact get round to booking that holiday.

Leeier
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I am 31 years old and have booked my first Just You holiday to America's Golden West, flying out on 16 September. Is anyone else booked to go on this trip? Regards Amanda x
Lucia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sue Ward

I have just come back form the Andalucian trip in Spain. It is well worth it, expecially the Alhambra Palace. Mijas is very beautiful and unique. Ronda is spectacular, lots of cobbled streets, with lots of history behind it. All the excursions are very interesting. The hotel is excellent, nice and clean. I am suer you will enjoy it, I certainly did.

Lucia

Anne
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Suzy

I went to Andalucia about June 2006, it was wonderful! Met some lovely people and am still in touch with some!

So, yes, book ahead! This year I'm going to Lake Garda, June 26 (anyone else going?!!!) and looking at another holiday later in the year!

Enjoy!

Anne

Butch
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sue W

I am going on the Andalucia trip in June...I will let you know how it was, if you like that part of Spain try Costa De La Luz....it is wonderful and so much more peaceful than the Med Costas.

Brian