sally1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I HAVE BOOKED THIS HOLIDAY,AFTER HAVING 2 FANTASTIC HOL,S SO FAR WITH JUST YOU,WANDERED IF ANYONE ELSE WAS ON THE SAME TRIP.NATIONAL EXPRESS FROM CHESTERFIELD ARRIVING GATWICK FOR 7.00A.M. ON MAY 16TH.PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU ARE GOING ON THIS HOL. OR EVEN IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT IT.....
ChrisL
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sally

I am thinking about going to Greece but not until September. Have you by any chance done this trip before and, if so, what was it like?

Regards.

ChrisL

sally1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Christine, never been to Greece before,so not sure what to expect,looking forward to doing a SHIRLEY VALENTINE,,,.hope you book soon...sally
janice
  • (Member)
(Member)
My Mum who is 67 has never travelled alone before but is feeling adventurous and wants to give it a try. She is thinking of Halkidiki in sept. Has anyone been and did you enjoy it? Were the walks hard going?
sally1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
the walks where o.k. depending on your level of fitness.the ages ranged from 40yrs to 74yrs,everyone got on well and supported each other,your mum should go, but maybe miss the cycling,hard on the bum,,,hotel was great,food fantastic. i went in may unsure of the weather in sept,i have booked texas,in sept,doing a city slickers,after trying a shirley valentine,,best of luck, sal.