anitra
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

Anyone out there considering making this trip on July 26th. This would be my first time as a single traveller and am so nervous about the whole thing. It would be good to hear from someone who is also thinking about this.

Cheers Anitra

HelenHilton
(Member)
Hi there

Not quite but seriously looking at the Rockies and Alaska Cruise on Sept 1 in the February Just You Specials brochure! Anyone out there been or thinking about this? I have a friend who has done the Calgary - Vancouver trip and still raves about it although she did say it was very action packed with lots of travelling but lots to see as well.

Hope to get some feedback beford I book?

Helen Hilton

Mo
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Helen, I'm thinking of going to The Rockies & Alaska in September as well. Can't make up my mind between the all in one trip or the add-on cruise. Comparing the two, the add-on seems to be better value as it's a longer trip thru' the Rockies & all the tours are included in the price. I've just come back from a trip to South America with another company which was fantastic, but they don't seem to have the Rockies/Vancouver/Alaska trip in their brochure. I was told that the hotels with Justyou are not so good, but I've looked them up on the Internet & they seem ok.

Let me know what you decide

regards Maureen

shyanne
(Member)
Hi there, I am booked to go to Canada and Alaska on 26th July and cannot wait! I know two people who have been before with Just You and they still rave about their holiday. A friend of mine (a woman) has booked as well but we do not intend to spend al our time together as we both like meeting new people and we have different interests so will probably go on different trips sometimes.

If you want to get in touch before we go, I am quite happy to give you my email address so we can meet up at Heathrow if you want.

My main worries are the luggage - how will I get all my clothes into one suitcase and I cannot get my head around the current weight allowances anyway! Air Canada and Just You seem to be giving out different information!!