karen
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone I am 47 years of age and thinking about going on my first Just You holiday on 3rd September - Walking in Majorca. Can anyone let me know whether they have done this, or indeed going on this date.

Thanks, Karen

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Karen,

Thanks for your message. Walking in Majorca will be a great choice! This holiday has a range of fantastic included excursions. I have checked on some reviews websites and the resort of Club Hotel Pionero has some excellent comments. The weather in Majorca in September has average temperatures of 20-28 degrees, which is great news. I hope this has helped. If you need any information on any other holidays that you might be interested in, please do not hesitate to ask.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, editor

bluenose
(Member)
Hi Karen - I am in my 60s and going on the "Walking in Mallorca" holiday this Wednesday (21st). My first time too, so will get back to you when I return & let you know what is was like.

John

karen
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi John

I was wondering how you got on in Walking in Majorca that took place in June. Booked mine for September - which ain't too far away - and wondered if you had a good time!

Karen