JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All

Would be interested to hear from anyone else that is going on this all inclusive trip to the Black Rivera

Regards Andy

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Andy,

I won't be going on this trip but I am sure you will have a great time.

Lesley

Lesley from Bristol
(Member)
Hi Andy

Have only just signed up to your community - I went to Bulgaria last month and a wonderful time. The hotel is excellant, food plently, like wise the drinks as its all inclusive. I had a room on the 2nd floor overlooking the swimming pool and sea (although this was partically blocked by trees. I believe if you have a room on a higher floor the view of the sea and bay is much clearer.

You are told you can drink the tap water, I would recommend you don't as this has a peculiar taste, the hotel does have a water point near the bar in the reception area.

I bought a litre bottle of water from the supermarket for about 50p (l lev),approx half way on down the road from the hotel, on the left handside on the way to Old Nessabar.

To get to the Old Town of Nessabar come out of the hotel, turn right and keep walking, it takes about half an hour, depending on how far you walk. There are taxi's outside the hotel but is is best if 3 or 4 you use one, and negotiate the price. As it was near the end of the season, 3 of us managed to get get a price of 6lev (the bus into town is 2lev person) this goes from just outside then the hotel.

I hope this information is of use to you and enjoy your time in Bulgaria

JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Lesley from Bristol.

Thank you for the feedback, It is very useful and noted. Even though I have about 6 Months to go, I am very looking forward to it. Its a new part of the world for me, And have never ventured into Eastern side of Europe. Did you have to have any injections prior to going? What trips do you plan in the future if any.I have been on 11 Just You trips and all have been great. And got 2 booked for next year. Thank you for your help, And if you have anymore information, please feel free to share.

All the best, Regards Andy