kaz59
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Pete from Nottingham or Claire, would love to hear from you. Kaz
kaz59
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Pete from Derby,

Pretty sure there was probably lots of Peters at the do but Pete I spoke to I'm almost sure he said he was from Notts. He walked around Stratford with myself, Marilyn and Claire. Anyway it's nice to hear from a fellow partygoer and we too are looking forward to the next one. Thought it was great value for money.

Kind regards Kaz

pete radford
(Member)
To Karen Firmager - New Year's Eve Hinkley - desperate for Ceroc lessons, what date Marcus Garvey centre?

Pete from Nottingham

kaz59
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pete, so glad to hear from you. Forgot to give u my e-mail address before we left. Have u bought your computer yet? Would love to see u again to catch up. Marcus Garvey Ceroc lessons are on Mondays at 7.30. There are 2 other places in Notts where they do lessons but u cld find out if there are any closer to u once you get there. Let me know how u get on.

Kind regards,

Karen

kaz59
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Clare,

Lovely to hear from u too. Would love to go on a proper holiday with Just You but probably not this year. Already have holiday booked to Greece in May, but Marilyn and I would love to go on another weekender with Just You. Will let you know about that. If u r interested in a pamper weekend we have Whittlebury Hall in Towcester which is just a spit from us and is really special and good value when there is an offer on. Will let u know about that too. Can't remember where you live let me know and perhaps we can all meet up one weekend!! bye for now

kaz59
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Clare,

Have left message on Facebook. Hope I've done it right. Will keep checking there too.