Gilliano
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Had a great time in Thailand, with a great group of people.Sorry I did'nt take e mail addresses(having a wally moment) of Pat and Yvonne, would like to keep in touch.

Gill.

singatime
(Member)
Hi Jill I contacted Yvonne via my email at work she emailed me today to try and access the site. Sorry I missed you when we landed in London but had to chase for the plane. Got to manchester but no luggage, had to wait until 11.30pm the following day before it turned up at my address. Hope you are well and still taking singa time. I do not always have my internet on at home, but my works email is always on when I am there, which is *** Hope you have got back into work again and saving hard for your next holiday. Have you managed to have another massage since you have been home, or passed any tanks of fish and stood in them by accident. Yvonne has been unable to access the site so will email her tomorrow at work. We all need to get together again one weekend. what do you think

Editor's note: Sorry, I'm not allowed to publish personal info such as email addresses but I'll be happy to pass it on if Jill contacts me.

Gilliano
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pat

Will be contacting editor to get your e mail passed on to me. Still drinking the Singa, they sell it in tesco's.Not been in any fish tanks or had a massage as yet.Would love to get together again.Gill

singatime
(Member)
Hi Jill just found out cannot give you my other email address or personal info. Both myself and Yvonne would like to keep in touch. Can you contact Just you who will give you more info on contacting me