SUER10
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone going on this holiday? I am travelling from Bristol.
pat770
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

I am also booked on this holiday. I will be travelling from Manchester.Look forward to meeting you.

Pat

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue & Pat,

Just booked this holiday, flying from Manchester, looks like a early start so will probably book a airport hotel the night before.

Apparently only 4 places left.

Look forward to meeting you.

Mick

SUER10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pat

Are you travelling from Heathrow? I was given a choice of airports when I booked. If so, may meet up with you there.

Sue.

pat770
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick,

do you know the flight times from Manchester?I am wondering if they are similar to the Heathrow times.

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pat,

When I booked the person I talked to on the phone said it was 6.30am or thereabouts from Manchester although he stressed its yet to be confirmed to be sure.

I'm travelling over from North Yorkshire so once I get confirmation I'll book a hotel at Manchester airport, usually do this for morning flights.

Look forward to meeting you

Mick

pat770
  • (Member)
(Member)
thats early.I am in N Wales about an hour away.I will drive up in the morning. traffic won't be bad then.
Lorna
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pat, Mick and Sue

I am travelling from Heathrow on the 17th November. Meet up with you all there. Really looking forward to meeting you all. Is there anyone else travelling from Heathrow?

Best regards

Lorna

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lorna,

I believe the trip is about fully booked so I'm sure you wont be alone flying from Heathrow. But as you say it'll be good to all meet up once we get to Spain.

On another note as anyone booked the optional excursions, I've booked both Gibralter and Alhambra Palace.

Mick

Lorna
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick

I have booked the Gibraltar trip (not been there before)and have also decided to book the Alhambra Palace, trip it is supposed to be great.

I hope there are others travelling from Heathrow - if you are please get in touch. I will be travelling from Chichester, West Sussex.

This is my first Just You holiday, (I have been on some amazing Travelsphere holidays though)and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Take care

Lorna

shaila
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone

I'm flying from Glasgow so looking forward to meeting you all in Mijas.

Sheila

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sheila,

Look forward to meeting you in Mijas also.

Lorna,

Its actually my 2nd Just You holiday, went in June/July to America with them, it was fantastic and they really looked after you. Good mix of ages (27 to 77) and everyone got on great. Booked this trip soon after my return.

Mick

SUER10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lorna

I am travelling from Heathrow. Am getting the coach from Bristol. This is my 2nd trip, the last one was 3 years ago. I am also nervous but as long as we all look after one another we will be fine. Looking forward to meeting you at Heathrow.

Lorna
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue

Glad I'm not the only one travelling from Heathrow - look forward to meeting you there. Hopefully there will be a few others who will be joining us at Heathrow!

Take care and look forward to seeing you.

Lorna

pat770
  • (Member)
(Member)
paid my balance including trip to Gibralter.Will be great to get away in the winter
Lorna
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue

Not long now - look forward to meeting you at Heathrow.

Is there any one else travelling from Heathrow on the 17/11?

Kind regards

Lorna

SUER10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lorna

My coach from Bristol gets into Heathrow around 8.50 am so should be at checkin around 9. Hopefully we can meet at check-in and have a coffee/tea.

See you then.

Sue.

Sue.

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Look forward to meeting everyone in Spain (or Manchester airport), really looking forward to some winter sun.
Lorna
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue

Meet you tomorrow at the check in - I should be there around 9.00 - 9.15 also - am coming by taxi. A coffee/tea will be great.

Looking forward to meeting you there.

Hi Mick - look forward to seeing you all in Spain - hope the sun is shining when we all arrive.

See you tomorrow - Lorna