RosemarieC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am going to Australia on November 2nd - my first holiday with JustYou. Is anyone else flying from Manchester to Heathrow to join the trip?
PaulineE
(Member)
Hi Rosemarie,

I suspect that we are on the same Australia leg of the trip. I'm doing the Singapore pre-tour stopover first - leaving on 29th October, but we fly to Perth from Singapore on 3rd Novemeber. See you there!! It will be a fantastic trip I'm sure.

Pauline

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline

I'm on the same holiday, with the stopover in Singapore on the way out.

Raffles has been mentioned before, and hopefully we can organise something (maybe High Tea) for as many people as are interested; anyway something we can sort out once we get to Singapore.

See you at Heathrow on Friday.

Stuart

velma
  • (Member)
(Member)
I think you guys are having Sarah Wrightson as tour Manager, at least she's going beg. Nov to do a tour in Australia. She's really lovely, very helpful, knowledgeable and kind. Nothing was any bother to her. I'm just home from Japan and she was on our tour there so I speak from very recent experience! Good luck!
PaulineE
(Member)
High Tea at Raffles sounds good.

See you on Friday at Heathrow.

Pauline

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Velma

Thanks for your message, yes, Sarah Wrightson is the tour manager as far as I know.

Glad you enjoyed Japan, everyone who has been there seems to say that, so that's added yet another place to my "wish list" !

Stuart

velma