lynnel
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi

anyone else booked this holiday seems so long to go and this will be my first holiday with just you

lynne

Helen C
(Member)
Hi Lynne,

I have booked to go on this trip. Looking forward to it, but not the long flight. Never been on a flight so long. I am sure it will be great

See you then

Helen

lynnel
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi helen

no i must admit the flight is a worry.are you doing a stop over,i am stopping at singapore on the way home.how about the meeting the night before?and have you ever been with jy before.all these questions but glad to hear from someone else who is going.take care lynne

Helen C
(Member)
Hi Lynne,

Good to hear from you. No I have never been with JY before. I am not stopping over anywhere on the way home, probably regret that. I am extending my trip to go and see some friends in Melbourne. I am not going to the neeting before, going straight to the first meeting of the other people at the airport or in Australia. Really nervous about that. I am sure they will be great.

Helen

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I was booked on Jy to Aus but it was cancelled in June, I therefor went on my own trip, regarding the flight the thought is actually worse waiting for it to be the day. I dont know if you can with Jy E tickets, but I went on BA website 24 hrs before and booked an aisle seat as I did not want to be stuck in middle!!!, We were allowed to Get of in Singapore but it is only for a wander and toilet break!!!but was just so good to get out of the seat, wear comfy clothing, try to sleep as much as possible,take a good book and watch the films,it is an awfull flying time amount but I am so glad I done it the holiday to Aus and the people were fantastic.I hope you have a great time....I DID!!
Booklover
(Member)
Re 1st time single traveller.

I have travelled with JY 5 times now and loved each holiday from Austria to the Golden West. Am loking forwrd to Oz on 3rd November, but I too am a bit anxious about the long flight - but if you want to do something badly enough you've just got to do it.

Look foward to meeting you on the 3rd Nove.

Jenny