Jackie646
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Excited, but nervous about my first Justyou holiday. Tuscany will now be ticked off myholiday wish list and hopefully Red Wine will sort the nerves out ! Looking forward to meeting all 35 of you ! Jackie
Alison 07
(Member)
Hi Jackie, this is my first JY holiday too, so your not alone! Excited about visiting Tuscany, another first for me and no doubt sampling a glass or 2 of fine Italian wine with you. Oh, and not forgetting the gorgeous food too!

Look forward to seeing you all on the 23rd and escaping to the sun!

Alison

AngeS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi to you both, I posted some months ago and had two really nice replies from people also on this trip.

This is my 3rd holiday with JY and I am really looking forward to it, and I am sure you will enjoy this experience.

These holidays are well organised, and we are well looked after. I live in the SE and am flying from Gatwick.

I look forward to meeting you and everybody else.

Ange

AngeS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi again Jackie and Alison, I have just looked back at this board, and the other postings were made on Aug 3rd if you are interested.

Ange 1

Sue M
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all,

Not too long to go now before our holiday

I've booked myself in to the Best Western Moat House for the night before departure so if there are any others there who would like to meet up for a drink then please post a thread and hopefully we can sort that out. I know of one other (Sandra) also booked in so hope you see this!

look forward to hearing from you.

sandrab
(Member)
Hi Sue

Just got back from a week away and saw your message I will be travelling down by National Express arriving evening so hope to meet up at the hotel. Looking forward to Tuscany got to diet off the weight I put on last week first!

wendyrider
(Member)
Hi- just about to book my National Express ticket from Birmingham & accomodation for Wednesday night so will hopefully meet some of you at the Best Western Moat House.

Wendy

Sue M
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Wendy and Sandra,

I'll be on the look out for you both next Weds evening.

Sue

wendyrider
(Member)
hope everybody made their transfers home, we didn't get chance to say farewell as we were delayed. Anyone want to keep in touch my email address is ***.

Editor's note: I'm not allowed to publish personal information such as email addresses but I'll be happy to pass this on by email.