karenjt55
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I have just booked my first Just You holiday and this is the first time I have been on holiday on my own. Is anybody else going? I live in Bristol and will probably travel up the night before and stay in a hotel close to Gatwick. If anyone is travelling up from the South West and would like to join up that would be great. Karen
Janey66
(Member)
Hi Karen

I will be going to Antigua on 4th November and I'm really looking forward to it as it will be my first trip to the Caribbean although I have been on many Just You holidays.

Well done for taking that first step of holidaying by yourself. It can be very daunting I know, but I can assure you that you won't be on your own for long as everyone will make you very welcome. You will probably meet others at gatwick or on the flight over but definitely when we arrive in Antigua. The tour managers are very good and he or she will make sure that you are not left on your own.

I live very close to Gatwick, so I will be arriving at the airport on the morning.

It sounds as though this should be a very enjoyable trip and hopefully it will be your first of many with Just You!

Jane

karenjt55
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jane, Thanks for your message, it is reassuring to know that, it's a bit scary going on your own for the first time. I look forward to meeting you. Karen