scoobydooby
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, i am new to all this and fancy the antigua 9 day holiday on 4th november this year flying from gatwick. I am very friendly but fear my first holiday alone. I am a single 49 year old woman.. please get in touch, thanks
Patty
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Is anyone going to Antiqua on 16th September. I have just retuned from the China trip, it was very good but very exhausting, so I'm now looking for a more relaxing break. If it's your first time with JY you will have no problems as everyone is really friendly.

Patsy

Janey66
(Member)
Hi

I'm off to Antigua on 4 November and I'm looking forward to a relaxing holiday in a new destination.

I've been on lots of Just You holidays and if this is your first JY holiday, all I can say is don't worry about being on your own because you won't be! You will probably meet fellow travellers at Gatwick or on the plane but everyone will start meeting and mixing once we arrive in Antigua. Everyone is in the same boat and it won't be long before you begin chatting and make new friends. I've met lots of lovely people on these holidays and have made many new friends who I keep in touch with and occasionally meet up with.

If you do have any problems or concerns, we will have an excellent tour manager and he or she will make sure you are not left on your own.

So don't hesitate and book for some fun and sun in Antigua!

Jane

jansnice
(Member)
Hi

I'm also going to Antigua on 16th September, my first solo holiday so total newbee. Really looking forward to it though, excitement knows no bounds!

Bit of aprehention too,of course, not knowing whats what, but hay you never know if you'll enjoy something till you try it do you?

So roll on September!!!

gillian1983
(Member)
hi

i am also booked on this holiday on the 4th of november. this will be my second just you holiday and i really enjoyed the last one. hope to meet you at gatwick/antigua.