lesleydh
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi anyone booked on this trip I'd love to hear from you, I have also booked the Victoria Falls add-on.

Lesley

sue rich
(Member)
My name is Sue Richardson and I have also booked on the 4th of September South African Explorer tour with the Victoria Falls 'add on'. It is my first solo trip ever - my husband died last November and I am very apprehensive to say the least! Have you travelled with this company before - do you have any tips to pass on!

Regards

Sue R

lesleydh
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sue. Sorry to hear about the loss of your husband, but you are doing the right thing going with Just You. This will be my third trip with them and they are a great company. On each trip I have had a great group of people who are travelling alone for many diffent reasons but are all on the holiday for same reasons, to enjoy themselves and see wonderful places!

This is my first long haul, I have visited Germany & Italy so far, and my Dad's first trip with them.

We will look out for you in the exec lounge at Heathrow, I've never met any of the group until we've landed before so it will be a pleasant change. Only 6 weeks to go, stop being apprehensive and start getting excited!

Lesley & Stuart.

janicek
(Member)
Hi Folks,

Would love to hear from you on your return from South Africa and Zambia, any tips would be appreciated. I have booked this holiday for May 2009.

Thanks in anticipation, have a safe journey and a wonderful time.

Janice