gina 7
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I would be interested to know if there is anyone out there who is going on the South African Explorer 2nd February 2011 - 17th Feb holiday?
chris 14
(Member)
Hi I am Chris (Christine ) from Harrogate North Yorkshire I am going on my 1st holiday on my own so there is a mixture of excitement and fear.I am Flying from Newcastle to london to meet up with the group. I am looking forward to some winter sun and an amazing holiday.
chris 14
(Member)
\hi Gina where do you live in england ? Is this your 1st holiday with just you .

Chris 14

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
To anyone going on this trip you are in for a most amazing time. I did this trip a few years ago and it was fabulous. Enjoy

Sharon

Barry 7
(Member)
Hi, I'm Barry and I am also on the S. Africa tour on 02/02/11. I live in Staffordshire and will be flying down to Heathrow from Manchester. I did a Chistmas just you hol. a few years ago to Prague which was good but nothing with them since then. I look forward to meeting you.
Gina7
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi chris

I live in Billericay in Essex so I am having a friend take me to the airport.

gina7

Gina7
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Barry7

I have been on a few holidays with Just You and have found them very good, but because this is such a long way away and for 14 days I am a bit apprehensive. I live in Billericay in Essex.

gina7

Gina7
  • (Member)
(Member)
sharon

Many thanks for your message. It has given me confidence as I am a bit apprehensive.

gina7

pat770
  • (Member)
(Member)
hope you all enjoy.I am going just after you.

Do not worry about going . I have been on several Just You holidays and have had great times

HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone,

I went on this holiday last Feb - you'll simply LOVE it. We all loved Cape Town & the game parks were terrific. Go on down to the V & A Waterfront in the evening - it was magic with lots of little impromptu groups playing & so WARM there.

Helenj

Wish I was with you again on this holiday.

Helen

Barry 7
(Member)
Hi Gina 7

I think most people get apprehensive before going on an unknown journey. I know I do, but once I get to the airport I am fine. I am sure we will all have a great time. It won't be long now.

gina 10
(Member)
Hi Barry 7

Just been able to get into sight. Obtained my malaria tablets this week. Am taking them from Durban until a week after our return. See you in just over a fortnight!

Gina

gina 10
(Member)
'Barry wrote:

Hi Gina 7

I think most people get apprehensive before going on an unknown journey. I know I do, but once I get to the airport I am fine. I am sure we will all have a great time. It won't be long now.

michael hurcum
(Member)
Went there in late nov/dec 2010 very good, If thinking of Robbin Island go to Nelson Mandela gateway at the V&A waterfront and book tickets or try website www.robben-island.org.za;)