jules46
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Just wanted to say hello to any one travelling on 30 Sept to Kenya.

I would also like to say thanks to everyone that contributed to the message that started in Feb, the information was invaluable.

I am really getting excited now, cannot wait.

For all of you that are traveling for the first time, you have nothing to worry about I have been on 3 of these types holidays before and all have been brilliant with great people and i was just as worried the first time.

Look forward to seeing you all in the lounge at Heathrow but great if we could say hi via this message board first. Jules

foxy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi jules,I am on the trip 30th sept really looking forward to it although feeling nervous about heathrow as I have never flown from there,look forward to meeting you there
diane 01
(Member)
hi

im also going 2 kenya on the 30th im looking forward 2 it.

not sure how much 2 pack but im taking 2 suit cases.looking forward 2 meeting everyone at heathrow.

Toffud
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I'm counting down the days. 2 days left at work then a whole months break (although boss not too happy! but hey 17 yrs service, only one big holiday in that time, think I'm owed!!!). Been planning this adventure for the last 2 yrs. Tickets arrived yesterday but there's been a small hiccup with my visa but hopefully visa and passport will be returned in time (fingers crossed no postal strikes!)

Looking forward to meeting everyone, understand we are fully booked (14 of us, aged betwen 30-65) 😉

jules46
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Toffud, Diane, Foxy

Sorry have not been in contact sooner so much on.

Really excited now 3 more days at work. The ticket seems to be a A4 piece of paper is that what every one else has? I queried it and they send that is what it looks like. First, time I have travelled on a piece of paper!

Toffud, 17 years and only one long holiday I think you deserve it, we will need to make it a fantastic one.

30 - 65 I am sort of in the middle of that age range, although I am still convinced I'm 30.

One week to go and then we will all met in Heathrow, look forward to it

Jules

jenkirk
(Member)
Hi Jules

Yes, I got the same piece of paper, and was assured that this is the ticket. Hope so! I don't understand how the age group can be 30-60; I'm only 21?! (okay, and a bit - a big bit!) Hope to see you in the lounge - will be arriving early afternoon -depending on traffic (coming down by coach)

Jen

jules46
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jen

I hope to arrive at around 3.30 pm, traffic permitting.

See you in the lounge, how are we going to recognise each other?

Jules