countryfan
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just joined up and very interested in reading about other peoples experiences. I have a great love of travel and try to get away as often as I can. I am based in Ireland but as the trips look so interesting I thought id join up and give it a try. Im hoping to do a weekend break first to break the ice........Best of luck everyone and hopefully we will all have great years of fab holidays...........:D

g

AngeS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi G, having already done 3 European holidays and 1 long haul, I then decided to do a discovery weekend, which I experienced two weeks ago

Although this was enjoyable and well organised, because of the shortage of time, it was also a bit frenetic in terms of meeting people, as quite rightly the manager had the job of trying to make sure everybody met and mixed with everybody else.

Obviously the cohesion of your group depends on the mix of people on that holiday,, but given that I am gojng on my 5th holiday with JY in a few weeks time, I think that speaks volumes and I hope you have a good time which ever option you choose

Ange S

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello G

I have done 8 tours and had great times on them all, I hope you enjoy the weekend and I hope it inspires you to book a holiday.

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome

I have been on 2 Just You holidays and had a great time. Am going to Costa de la Luz on 22 May. I just took the plunge and booked a holiday without going on the 'taster' weekend. Hope you enjoy the weekend and will go ahead and book a holiday.

Regards

Jaya

M W Kerr
(Member)
'countryfan' wrote:

Just joined up and very interested in reading about other peoples experiences. I have a great love of travel and try to get away as often as I can. I am based in Ireland but as the trips look so interesting I thought id join up and give it a try. Im hoping to do a weekend break first to break the ice........Best of luck everyone and hopefully we will all have great years of fab holidays...........:D

g

Hello

I have booked my first JY holiday to Canada and New England in September, I am also from Ireland - take the plunge, I did.

MWK