tomlin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
It will be my first singles holiday. Anyone else going on the same tour on this date? If so I look forward to hearing from you.
CK123
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

Just to say I have booked India for September and so has Jill who I met on a trip to China last year, we are both very excited and look forward to meeting you in the airport lounge

tomlin
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Christine,

Nice to know that you and Jill are also going to India. I was beginning to think I must be the only one! I too am very excited and look forward to meeting you at Heathrow. I shall be travelling down from Yorkshire. Where are you two based?

CK123
  • (Member)
(Member)
Linda

I live in Wolverhampton and Jill lives in West Yorkshire, do you know yet how you are getting to Heathrow?

Christine

tomlin
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked to travel down by National Express coach. If we do not fly until 9pm, as stated, that will give me plenty of time to get down to Heathrow. I checked the coach times and there is one that leaves in the morning. I also live in West Yorkshire (Nr Wakefield). Look forward to hearing from you again!
CK123
  • (Member)
(Member)
Linda

Maybe we could all meet up sometime before September, not sure when I will be in West Yorkshire next but I will let you know hopefully over the summertime when the kids are off school, I will be back in touch soon

Christine

tomlin
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sounds a good idea to meet up. Am happy to fall in with any arrangements.I work and finish at 2pm but I can always book the day off! Just let me know and keep in touch. Lynne
CK123
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lynne

I have booked to go to China in June and Jill is off to Turkey this month, we are seasoned travellers but we are both looking forward to India in September. I will be in touch over the summer holidays to meet up with you in Leeds

Christine

tomlin
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Leeds is fine. Just let me know and we can make arrangements to meet. Keep in touch. Both of you enjoy your holidays.
CK123
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lynn

Jill and I will be in Leeds on Saturday 11th July

Can you meet us for lunch at Harvery Nics?

Regards

Christine

gilliandyke
(Member)
Hello Lynne - I am Christines friend Jill. I live in Huddersfield. Looking forward to meeting up at Harvey Nics. Should be absolutely fabulous!

Regards Jill

tomlin
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Christine and Jill,

Nice to hear from you. Hope you both enjoyed your holidays.

Sat 11th July will be fine we can arrange a time later. I was going to suggest Harvey Nics! Look forward to it.

gilliandyke
(Member)
Hi Lynne

Harvey Nics is fine - Obviously a woman after our own hearts, where else would we meet? We will see you in the bar upstairs at 1.30pm on Sat 11th July.

Cheers Jill

tomlin
(Member) (Topic Starter)
1.30PM is fine. See you both on Sat 11th. Looking forward to it.
sheila in kent
(Member)
Hello everybody going to India in September. I was hoping to go in October, but it has been cancelled, so I will be joining you in September. I live in Kent and will travel to Heathrow by road. Looking forward to meeting you all then. This is my first trip with JY so I am feeling not only excited, but anxious as well. Sheila in Kent
tomlin
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sheila,

Nice to hear from you.Looking forward to meeting you at Heathrow. It is also my first time with JY.

HazelM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Shelia I have just booked to go on this tour and its my first time also I live in Maidenhead so close to Heathrowe look forward to meeting you.

regards Hazel

sheila in kent
(Member)
Hello Hazel M. Look forward to meeting on the 8th September. There seesms to be a lot of people going who already know each other. I am sure this will be great. I live in Kent and I am hoping to get to Heathrow my car, but if not I will also travel by National Express.

Sheila in Kent

HazelM
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi shelia if there is an evening gathering before the flight then as i live just 20 minutes up the road i would like to meet everyone there nice talking to you see you on the trip

hazel

sheila in kent
(Member)
Hello Hazel, I don't know quite how this all works. On this trip we do not have the chance to stay a night in an hotel, but as we are not flying until 9 pm I guess we will all meet in the executive lounge and I guess we have to be there two hours before the flight, so we will have plenty of time to meet. Sheila