sheila in kent
(Member)
Hello Hazel - I am having my jabs on Wednesday, and I must say I am beginning to get a bit nervous and excited about the whole adventure. I now have to tackle the Visa form, hope it all goes OK. Looking forward to meeting you. Sheila
tomlin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello fellow travellers to India! I was wondering if any of you will be taking anti-malaria medication and what you have been advised on the subject.I have received conflicting advice. Any views on the sibject?
sheila in kent
(Member)
Tomlin - in answer to your question about malaria tablets - I have been advised by several people including an Indian pharmacist, that this will not be necessary, but suggests that we take a really good insect spray.

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone.

sheila in kent

Sheila in Kent

CK123
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lynne

I agree it is doubtful that we need Malaria Tablets for the region we are travelling but I have still got some, Jill and I got bitten recently in Prague and I would rather be safe than sorry

See you in a couple of weeks

Christine

tomlin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have decided to take malaria medication as I also get bitten badly. If there is one malaria carrying mosquito in Delhi it would doubtless find me.I would rather be safe. Looking forward to seeing you all on the 8th.
abhishektch
(Member)
'The Golden triangle tour offers involve these three most desired historical past places of Northern Native India. One can visit all the 3 locations in a single tour bundle obtaining enough time to discover each place.

Rajasthan Tour