weevee
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone travelling from Heathrow on September eighth on this trip?.Anyone from Dorset?

Veronica

Sammyjo
(Member)
Hi Veronica

Thats a shame im going out on the 6th from Heathrow. If you look back on here you will see that there are people travelling on the 8th

Hope you have a good one

Sam

SandraO
(Member)
Hi Veronica, sorry not going from Heathrow but am going from Manchester so I will say hello and see you there. Sandra
patsyb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sandra,

I'm also going to the Parks & Canyons, travelling from Manchester - see you at the airport! Phoenix here we come!

Regards, Pat

weevee
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sandra, sorry I took so long to reply.Am looking forward to meeting you and our fellow travellers on Sept 8th.I am sure we will have a great time

Veronica

SandraO
(Member)
To Veronica and Pat, hello to you both. How exciting that at last I can identify 2 people to travel with. All being well, I have a dodgy hip, long story, I will see you at Manchester Pat. Will be in touch again a little nearer time to ensure packing going according to plan!!! Sandra
Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone

I too am going on this trip but not till October.It would be great to hear about your experiences when you get back and any info you think might be handy would be appreciated.

Have a great time and thanks

Sharon

HilaryS
(Member)
Hi, I will be travelling from Somerset to Heathrow for the trip leaving on the 8th Sept. Really looking forward to it.

Hilary

Cate
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone,

I'm going on the 8th September too, travelling from Heathrow. See you all there

Regards, Cate

SandraO
(Member)
Hello Cate and Hiliary, looking forward to meeting up with you in September. The holiday sounds fantastic and weather hot and I know Just You are brilliant at organising these trips from previous experience so happy days!!
suel
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone, I'll be joining you on this trip travelling from Heathrow. Really looking forward to meeting you all

Sue L.

KenC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd do a quick check on the weather in Phoenix. I know it's hot at this timeof year but boy is it hot hot hot!! At 10.50am local it was 100F with 111F promised for the weekend. It's another month before we go so it's got time to cool down a little!! See you all at Heathrow.

Ken

lisaplugo
(Member)
Hi There everyone, I am travelling from Manchester on the 8th. Really looking forward to it and cant wait to meet everyone. xx
SandraO
(Member)
Hi Ken I am travelling from Manchester so look forward to meeting up with you later. Thanks for that staggering piece of info! I have a hat though not sure it will help that much?

Best wishes

Sandra

lisaplugo
(Member)
has anyone got their itinery yet? I want to fill the esta visa in but not got no info yet of our flight number and hotel names etc, has anyone else, im flying on the 8th from manchester. lisa
Cate
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lisa,

I phoned customer services, they gave me the details of the first hotel we stay in. The flight details were on the back of the last invoice I had but they should be able to confirm this as well. This was enough to complete the esta form.

Not long to go now 🙂

Cate

lisaplugo
(Member)
thanks Il do that today.

Yes not long, just short of 3 weeks and cant wait.

x

suel
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I did my esta application last week and the address of the first stay was optional so as long as you have the flight details you should be ok. Has anyone seen what optional excursions there are? I know about the helicopter over the Grand Canyon but wondered about a show in Las Vegas. Am really looking forward to the trip, see you all soon. Sue

JaneMY
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I'm flying from Heathrow on 6th September, and really looking forward to an amazing holiday and meeting everyone.
colinb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

just got my itinerary. There are two optional highlights - Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight - approx $169 booked through tour manager in resort - I asked about payment method when I booked the second highlight - cash US dollars -

the second is prebookable lake powell Scenic Cruise £32.00

There is an included night tour of Las Vegas on the first day and a morning tour on the next day + drinks on the Stratosphere Tower in the evening - I suppose we can book any shows we like when we are there - though I sometimes like to get a bit of sleep in between the days.