Sammyjo
(Member)
Hi Jane

I too am going out on the 6th from heathrow. Are you staying overnight? Should be a fantastic holiday

Sam

lisaplugo
(Member)
has anyone pre booked their optional excursions? like the helicopter flight or the lake cruise in lake powell, I dont want to book it and be the only one going on it!!! im so excited now, ive just got my tickets today!!!! woopeeee!!!!
colinb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lisa,

Only the lake trip is pre-bookable - I have booked that. The helicopter ride is arranged with the tour guide in the resort and paid in dollars in cash - I checked when I pre-booked the lake trip. For trips in Egypt arranged with the tour guide we had to pay in cash.

Colin

patsyb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lisa and Colin,

You're very lucky colin, managing to book the Lake Powell sail on the phone, - I have tried 4 times, been put in a queue, and given up after almost 10 minutes!! So I'll book the trip with the rep. Lisa, I've done this trip before and all 39 of us went on the sail, (which is fantastic by the way) and we all booked with the rep,(no other option then) and most people went on either the helicopter over the Grand Canyon or and aeroplane. So don't worry, you won't be on your own!!

See you in a week!!,

Pat

SandraO
(Member)
Hi Pat and Lisa, just to say I am looking forward to meeting you both in Manchester airport, I expect to be in the lounge scoffing snacks! I managed to book the lake trip over phone but hoping you are going on it too. See you soon. Sandra
HilaryS
(Member)
Hi everyone

I have managed to book the Lake tour, and am looking forward to the holiday - won't be long! Look forward to meeting every one ( a little nervous as this is my first holiday for singles). See you soon

Hilary

lisa44
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Everyone,

This is Lisa, I'll be your guide while on tour and flying out with the Heathrow group. Hope you don't mind me responding to your messages...

I just wanted to assure you that everyone will have an opportunity to book the excursions they are interested in. Please, no worries if you have not pre-booked. Usually excursions are paid for in US $, but you may pay for the GC helicopter by credit card, directly to them, "on the day". Words really can't describe this experience!

I'll also be happy to help you book any Las Vegas shows or anything else for that matter!

Just a few short days now and by the way, the weather in Phoenix looks to be settling down to a cool 37°C! 🙂 But bring a fleece and/or jacket - chilly evenings in Flagstaff and Utah.

Looking forward to meeting up with "y'all"!

Warm regards, Lisa

lisaplugo
(Member)
Hi Patsy/Colin

Ive booked the Lake powell trip, although havent got confirmation yet.

Very excited now, see you at the airport.

xx

lisaplugo
(Member)
just checked the weather guys and its gonig to be a scorcher apart from Flaggstaff

Scottsdale- 95 deg-72 deg at night, sunny

flagstaff- 71-76 day 38-43 night, sunny odd cloud

kanab-85-52 deg sunny

vegas 97-73 deg sunny

see you at the airport