and75
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi all, anybody flying from bristol on this holiday, this will be my 6th J.U holiday & would be glad to give anybody any tips.by for now andy.
StephenH
(Member)
Hello Andy. I'm going on this holiday from Bristol, but not until the following week - 17th June. It's my first Just You holiday, so I'd still be pleased to hear any tips you might have for me. Thanks. Stephen
and75
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi stephen,good to hear from you! first things first don't worry about travelling on your own,once you get to the airport & meet fellow travellers you will have a great time.as judging from my previous j.u holidays they have all been great and the tour managers are 1st class.shame we were not travelling on the same date to meet,have a good one cheers andy
casherwood
(Member)
Hi, I am also flying from Bristol on Thursday 10th June. This will be my first JY experience so a little nervous, but really looking forward to it and meeting you all too.

Carol from Cardiff

and75
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi carol,good to hear from someone flying from the same airport as me! look forward to meeting you,cheers for now andy
RobJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am flying from Heathrow on the 17th of June 2019. Anyone else going?
jthinch
(Member)
'RobJ' wrote:

I am flying from Heathrow on the 17th of June 2019. Anyone else going?

Hi Rob

I am flying from Manchester on the 17th June. See you at the hotel.

James

Yvonne P
(Member)
'and75' wrote:

hi all, anybody flying from bristol on this holiday, this will be my 6th J.U holiday & would be glad to give anybody any tips.by for now andy.

Hi Andy, I am going on this trip but flying from Manchester. Its my first trip abroad with Just You and it will be the first time I have had to cope with an airport on my own. Feeling rather nervous. Yvonne

Jude198
(Member)
'Yvonne P' wrote:

'and75' wrote:

Hi Andy, I am going on this trip but flying from Manchester. Its my first trip abroad with Just You and it will be the first time I have had to cope with an airport on my own. Feeling rather nervous. Yvonne

Hi Yvonne

I'm travelling on the 10th from Manchester too.  Not used to travelling on my own and have no idea how to communicate using this site!!

Yvonne P
(Member)
'Jude198' wrote:

'Yvonne P' wrote:

'and75' wrote:

Hi Yvonne

I'm travelling on the 10th from Manchester too.  Not used to travelling on my own and have no idea how to communicate using this site!!

Hi Jude,

I am still finding my way  around it. I have travelled alone before but usually have gone cruising so its my first time going from an airport alone so a little nervous. Will look out for you. Yvonne

Jude198
(Member)
Hi Yvonne

I've travelled a couple of times on my own but never with a group tour.

See you on the 10th !

Jude