Yvonne P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I am booked on the above holiday and it is my first time. I just wondered if there was anyone out there who has booked on the same holiday and going from Manchester.

Yvonne P

Paul N
(Member)
'Yvonne P' wrote:

Hi

I am booked on the above holiday and it is my first time. I just wondered if there was anyone out there who has booked on the same holiday and going from Manchester.

Yvonne P

Hi Yvonne 

I am not going on this holiday this year but I did go in May last year and I can assure you that you will have a superb holiday. In fact I am still in touch with a number from our group and some of them enjoyed it so much they are going back again this year. They may even turn up in your group. If you can do all the trips and on your rest day do try and go up on the funicular railway to Montecatini Alto views not to be missed. Have a great holiday. 

Best wishes Paul

maria 36
(Member)
'Yvonne P' wrote:

Hi

Yvonne P

Hi Yvonne, I would second the above comments from Paul and in fact I loved this trip so much that I am returning but on the 20th May also from Manchester.

If you get the opportunity to go the the Opera, which is held in Montecatini within walking distance from the hotel;   we went last year and it was wonderful.  They have just added the Musical Festival with opera, (which I think is the same one) to this years optional excursion.

Enjoy your holiday which I'm sure you will.

Marie

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all, I’m thinking of going on this holiday for the first time, but want to go when it’s not too hot but comfortable for walking about. What’s weather like in May/June? Also any views on rooms, ie I prefer to have a quiet room. Do the rooms only have showers or baths too? What’s the spa and gym like? When dinner isn’t included, where do you go? For those that have been before,any views or comments would be useful, thanks Sue
Jude198
(Member)
Hi

I haven't travelled with Just You before either but have booked the same tour from Manchester .... 

Jude

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'maria 36' wrote:

'Yvonne P' wrote:

Hi

Yvonne P

Hi Yvonne, I would second the above comments from Paul and in fact I loved this trip so much that I am returning but on the 20th May also from Manchester.

If you get the opportunity to go the the Opera, which is held in Montecatini within walking distance from the hotel;   we went last year and it was wonderful.  They have just added the Musical Festival with opera, (which I think is the same one) to this years optional excursion.

Enjoy your holiday which I'm sure you will.

Marie

Marie

I am also thinking of going here for first time on 20 May, so may see you there. Sue

Yvonne P
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jude198' wrote:

Hi

I haven't travelled with Just You before either but have booked the same tour from Manchester .... 

Jude

Hi Jude

Are you going on the 10th June from Manchester. Yvonne

Jude198
(Member)
'Yvonne P' wrote:

'Jude198' wrote:

Hi

Jude

Hi Jude

Hi

Sorry haven't been checking site so just read your post.  Yes I'm travelling on the 10th from Manchester 

Jude

Yvonne P
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jude198' wrote:

'Yvonne P' wrote:

'Jude198' wrote:

Hi

Jude

Hi Jude

Hi

Sorry haven't been checking site so just read your post.  Yes I'm travelling on the 10th from Manchester 

Jude

Hi

Thats great.Will look out for you at checkin. Yvonne