irene49
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, advance planning I know but I am thinking of booking this holiday. I have done the singles holidays before but not a walking one. Can anyone give me some feedback on Just You walking holidays and is anyone else booking this one?

Thanks Irene 🙂

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Irene

I have never done this trip before, However I have spoken to a few that has. It is enjoyable, and some parts are steep. If you are a regulary walker, you will have no problems. However if you are new to walking, May I recommend Walking in The Ahr Valley as a good trip to start on, Good luck and all the best on your trip.

Regards Andy

linda13
(Member)
Hi

I'm going on this holiday - first Just You holiday. I'm 59, live in Birmingham,like walking but don't have time to do as much as I'd like to. It would be good to chat to someone else who is going on this holiday.

Cheers

Linda

Fifilabelle
(Member)
Hi Linda

I'm going to Andalucia at the same time - it'll be a first for me too as I've never been away on my own before, though I'm a keen walker. I live in NYorks, have a sister in B'ham and am 55. So we have some things in common already! Jenny

Woody
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, all that are going walking in Andalucia Oct 12th. This will be my 2nd walking hol this year, went to Turkey in May walking there Lycian trail, had a good time good group of people and the walking was great fun. Need to point out it was with another singles travel company but it was my first time over sea's as a single person.

Bye for now!!

linda13
(Member)
Hi

Bought some new walking trousers today. Bought some new boots the other week and tried them out on the South Coast path last week - they killed me! Have had to give them away and will have to rely on my trusty old ones (even thought they look like miners boots - wish I had small dainty feet!).