Hope
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked this holiday - not a regular walker but I go square-dancing twice a week so that must help! I do have walking shoes and would welcome suggestions as to what other items will be essential. Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing a different side of Spain.
Woody
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hope, I am also going on the Andalucia walk on the 12th. Love walking and found all the essential items you need are good walking socks,20/25Ltr rucksack, drinks container, hat/sun glasses and a light weight waterproof jacket. If you have been oversea's to a sunny country before clothing you will know about. Looking forward to this trip and meeting new friends also. Bye for now. (PS. a good camera is a must!!)
JoanLS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have just received my itinerary for this holiday and the walks seem short. Has anyone an idea of the gradient of the walks? I have only ever been on Ramblers' Walking holidays so I don't know how this compares. Have been checking the weather and don't expect it to be too hot. Hope I will need the sun hat and not the wet weather gear.

Joan