Helie1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've done it! Just booked my first singles holiday. I'm really apprehensive, but excited too. Is anyone else taking this trip? I'd love to chat

Helene

Jacqui V
(Member)
Hello, I am pleased to hear someone else has booked this holiday, it is also my first holiday with Just You. I live in Leicester and I will travel on the 6th by bus to Heathrow and have booked the welcome night staying at the hotel at Heathrow. I was really worried when I first booked but I am getting quite excited . Look forward to meeting you.

Jacqui V

Helie1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for replying Jacqui, I feel better already. Although I live quite close to the airport, I think I will book the 'get together' too. Looking forward to meeting you and our fellow travellers!

Helene

Jacqui V
(Member)
Hi Helie1, Great, look forward to meeting you too, see you on the 6th.

Jacqui

Helie1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi Jacqui

Just tried to book the hotel at Heathrow but they wanted £165 plus car parking! Which i thought was a bit excessive. So I'll make my own way to the airport. Hope to meet you there

Helene

Jacqui V
(Member)
Hi Helene,

Sorry to hear that, it is expensive for one night especially if you live close by anyway. I thought it was expensive but I would only worry about arriving late, you'll spot me at the airport I'll be the one with the worried face. Look forward to meeting you, I think we're the only ones going up to now (only jesting).

See you soon.

Jacqui

Helie1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jacqui

You won't be the only one looking scared! and when I booked I was told there were 20 people on the trip so we won't be alone!!

Look forward to meeting you

Helene

Lesley IOW
(Member)
Hi Hellie and Jacqui

I booked on the spur of the moment last night, this is my first holiday solo- very excited but nervous !

Hopefully we will meet other solo travelors at the airport.

Lesley

Jacqui V
(Member)
Hi Helene,

Not long to go now, are you less apprehensive? there are now 3 of us (that we know of) it will be the 3 amigo's then on countdown.

See you soon

Jacqui

Helie1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi Jacquie and Lesley

I think I'm now more excited than scared! we should arrange some sort of meeting place at the airport. I'll look at a map of T5 - what do you think?

Helene

Jacqui V
(Member)
Hi Helene,

Good idea to arrange a meetin place, I'm only in work tomorrow and I don't have a computer at home, let me know,

see you soon Jacqui

Helie1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Girls

If we don't meet before I'll wait airside outside STarbucks at around 7.30am I'm short with short dark curly hair!