sylviahump
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, Just booked this holiday and wonder if anyone else is flying from Manchester.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

violetdevall
(Member)
sylivahump,hi my friend and myselfare going to Montenegro on the same flight from Manchester on the 16th of May.look forward to meeting you. Violet.
hazelcastle
(Member)
Have only just joined this site but at last I have done it. Very nervous but telephoned today re the Montenegro holiday and they are trying to get me a hotel room and book me on the flight. Wont know the outcome until Tuesday as Monday is a Bank Holiday. Still shaking. If I am successful it would be nice to meet you at the airport.
hazelcastle
(Member)
If I am able to go on this holiday can I find out how many are going from Manchester.
hazelcastle
(Member)
This holiday was fully booked so am now going on Kusadasi holiday on 24th May. Maybe I can gete to Montenegro another time.
sylviahump
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Violet Sorry I have been so slow replying but only just checked the message board. I believe 10 people are travelling from Manchester volcano permitting, getting a little anxious in case this disrupts our holiday and what happens if the flight is cancelled but won't think about that, I am so looking forward to seeing Dubrovnik. It will be good to meet everybody

Sylvia