shortie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thinking of booking this trip for 29th April 2010 anyone else thinking about it let me know
lyndsayg
(Member)
Hi shortie,

I've literally just booked this holiday for june 10th next year, am really really looking forward to it, the scenery looks amazing!

claire1
(Member)
Hiya, I am Planning to book this trip for May 13th 2010. I done the Golden west in May fab!! I have the travel bug now!!
shortie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
how did you find travelling alone did you soon make friends i havent decided what date to go yet it seems a lot of money do you think its worth it
shortie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi claire i cant find the trip for the 13th may cause that would be better for me. Which one is it?

claire1
(Member)
Hi Shortie,

It was my first time as a single traveller and with JY, everyone is very friendly. And it was brill had the best time ever!! Yes the 13th May is there. Dates are 29th April, 13th May, 10th June ect. Let me know what date you decide, May see you on the 13th!!

claire1
(Member)
Hi Shortie, Looked on line they dont seem to show the 13th May, its in the book. Hope its not gone.
claire1
(Member)
Hi Shortie,

I wrote to Olly the editor and asked if May 13th was still avalable, he said it was. And to call and book it. He will look into why its not showing on website. So may see you on the 13th

Mark-C
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I've booked up on this for 13th May and have also taken the Alaska add on. I suppose if this date is no longer showing, it may well be booked up by now - give them a ring to find out.

It's my fourth time with JY and whilst it may seem a lot of money, each of my previous trips has been well and truly worth it. I too was concerned about going away by myself, but there's really no need, you'll soon connect with others.

Good luck.

shortie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
if i can go on the 13th may i will - i will phone and see if it is available
shortie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thanks mark for replying i think i am going to phone and book the 13th may - i dont think i will be doing the alaska add on - would have to take too much time off work. but hey u never know my boss might be in a good mood if i asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
claire1
(Member)
Hi Lesley and Mark.

Lesley i have called just you and booked for the 13th May. I am not doing the add on. I will see you both on the 13th

shortie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Claire and mark

i have booked for the 13th may i am not doing the add-on as i cannot get the extra time off work - but at least we know there is two of us coming back on the plane from vancouver are any of you into digital photography i cannot wait to see some of the scenary been looking at websites it looks fantastic

claire1
(Member)
Hi Lesley, thats great!! Will see you on 13th May, only 6 months away!!
pixie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi i am going to vancover on the 29 april 2010

first time on my own, everone though seems to be going on the 13 may must be others going on the 29

Pixie

shortie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
cant wait it will fly by it sounds a long time but hopefully it will go quick
Shropshire Lass
(Member)
Hello Pixie, You have got Company on 29th April.I have booked that date too - am really looking forward to it. I have been to the Rockies before, but this time I am also doing the cruise to Alaska. Looking forward to meeting you,- Barbara.
shortie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi pixie there is a lady called barbara who is going on the 29th look on the other thread she is on there

it is going to be amazing

pixie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Barbara nice to hear from you,first time for me on my own, but looking forward to the trip.

I am traveling from manchester to heathrow to meet up.

Kath [pixie]

Shropshire Lass
(Member)
Hello Kath, Glad to have a respose from you . I shall be going to Heathrow by car from Shropshire. I expect you are a little apprehensive about travelling on your own, but don't be. Everyone is always very friendly and this trip is fantastic - only just over 5 months to go! Barbara.