SueP365
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Is anyone booked on this trip for the June departure. Would love to hear from you if you are. Really looking forward to visiting the chocolate factory (you may have problems getting me out of there!)

regards

Sue

SallyT
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

have just booked for this trip. Have never done this before, so already wondering what I have let myself in for! how about you? I fancy the brewery as well as the choc.

Sally

SueP365
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sally,

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time, this will be my 6th Just You Holiday and number 7 is booked for November. I've enjoyed every one of them.

Where are you picking up the coach? I'm coming from Croydon. I've looked up on the internet some of the places we will be visiting and must say it all looks very good.

Looking forward to meeting you, and don't worry about a thing.

regards

Sue

SallyT
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sue, this will be my 3rd attempt at a message in the last few weeks. press submit but never appear. any way am going from Croydon too as live close by. hope the weather hass finally turned. any one else out there going this trip?

sally

SueP365
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi again Sally

Good to hear there is someone else going from Croydon. Where abouts do you live, I'm just by CP football Grounds.

Only 3 weeks to go now, do hope the sun will stay out for our trip.

Looking forward to meeting you at Fairfield Hall on the Monday morning.

regards

Sue

SallyT
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi sue,

not an eagles fan are you.? live in banstead, work in Croydon.be packing for all weathers, but hopefully some sun. least no ba strike or ash clouds to worry about1

sally

SueP365
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sally,

No not an eagles fan - not too keen on football.

I also work in Croydon, in the NLA tower by east croydon.

agree - no BA or ash to worry about.

counting the days now, see you on the 14th

regards

Sue

SueP365
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sally,

just got the paperwork - pick up 06.45! - I thought it was 8am - early to bed on Sunday I think.

see you monday

Sue