CarolineT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked this trip to Moscow and St Petersburgh and understand there are 33 people already on the trip. If you are one of them and would like to make contact prior to our trip, I would be pleased to hear from you.

Caroline.

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caroline

I'm booked on this holiday. It's my first JY holiday, and the first time I've been to Russia, so lots to look forward to. Holidays always seem ages away when you book them, but time passes so fast.

Look forward to meeting you.

Stuart

CarolineT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Stuart

Good to hear from someone else going on our trip! My first time to Russia too - cant wait! My second holiday with JY - went to South Africa 18 months ago and it was excellent - very well organised and everyone so friendly, so hoping Russia is just as good.

Just realised - 3 months today! Maybe we'll hear from some others during the next few weeks. BFN. Caroline

Iris C
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caroline & Stuart

I've booked for Moscow & St Petersburg 22nd June and a friend has also decided to book. I've had one singles holiday with another company who are no longer trading. Did the China experience and loved it. When I arrived at Heathrow I wondered what I was letting myself in for I was so nervous about going on holiday alone but my fellow travellers were fantastic and it was so nice to be able to make friends with so many people. Can't wait to get to Russia and experience their culture. The visa process is a bit of a nightmare but hopefully all will be OK. Interesting to hear 33 people have signed up for this trip and I look forward to meeting them all.

CarolineT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Lovely to read your message Iris, glad there are two more we know of joining our 33! Yes, the visa process was a little long winded, but all sorted now! 5 weeks tomorrow!! Lets hope the BA strikes and the volcanic ash dont get in our way! Anyone else joining us??

Caroline

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone

Only a week to go.

From a question I asked on the "Ask Olly" board "the tour manager for this trip is Bernie Jenneskens and so far 34 people have booked this trip - 5 men and 29 women"

Hopefully all the visas are sorted out by now, the process certainly proved "interesting" !

Wondered if there is anyone else on the trip who looks at these boards ?

Looking forward to meeting you (at Heathrow I guess).

Stuart

CarolineT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All

Well 36 hours to go. All packed, well nearly - have to weigh the case which will probably result in me having to take it all out, remove some items and pack again!! Getting excited. Looked up the 10 day forecast and we're in for some lovely warm sunshine in Moscow and a bit cooler with showers in St P.

Looking forward to meeting you all at Heathrow. See you Tuesday!!

Caroline

CarolineT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
By the way Stuart - do you feel a little out-numbered!!