janets
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Is anyone going on the above trip at all? It would be good to hear from a few people before hand - as travelling from Yorkshire I am planning to stay near Gatwick the night before.

If you are going, have you been to Canada at that time of year before? And has anyone stayed at the two possible hotels mentioned? - both seem to have very mixed reviews on the various hotel review websites. Would be good to hear some positive reviews, though having travelled with both Just You and Travesphere on several occasions, I know we will be well looked after.

Hope to hear from someone soon. Best wishes,

Janet

kellyb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Janet

I'm not going on this trip but I am thinking about it just trying to work up the courage to do it. I think it might help if I maybe talked to someone before hand though.

Have you already booked? I've never been to Canada before but really want to go. I would love to do the across canada trip with the alaskan cruise add on.

If you would like to e-mail me my e-mail address is ****.

Hope to hear from you soon.

KEL

Editor's note: Sorry, I'm not allowed to publish personal information such as email addresses but if you would like Kel's email, let me know - I'll be happy to pass it on.

bevt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I am booked on this trip for the 31st October 2010. Look forward to hearing how it went.

Best Wishes

Bev

OldMarty
(Member)
Hi janets,

Have just plucked up the courage to book this trip, (my first solo holiday). Never been to Canada, however I have visited Seattle a long time ago - (beautiful place).

Travelling down from Cumbria so will also look for a place to stay over, probably a parking/hotel deal at the airport. Will look into this in the next couple of weeks or so.

Already excited - can't wait to go!

DebW
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello janet

i am not travelling on this trip, but have been to toronto before and the Bond Place is a nice hotel and in a great location for visiting the city..the eaton centre is minutes away and is great for shopping/eating...October is cooler weather..so layering is whats needed and a waterproof jacket is needed for Niagara..Toronto is a great city to see..if you are not afraid of heights check out the CN Tower..you get fabulous city views

janets
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the info re: hotel, clothing, etc. Will certainly be doing the CNN tower. Just need to decide how best to view Niagara Falls.

Evn though flight times have changed, still going to stay overnight near Gatwick - can then avoid an early stat.

And Kel - if you haven't booked a holiday yet, just go for it. You will find a Just You holiday a great experience.

Best wishes, Janet