Hilary29
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, is anyone going on the Toronto trip, leaving 31 October 2010.
SueP365
(Member)
Hi,

I'm going on that trip, flying from Gatwick.

Have seen another message on the site, at the moment there are 18 of us.

Sue

bevt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hilary

Look forward to meeting you, this will be my 3rd JY trip. Really looking forward to it, Canada has always been top of my tick list. Hopefully this is just a taster as I would like to do the Rockies next year.

Best Wishes

Bev

Hilary29
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Bev and Sue, thank you for replying. Really good to hear from you both and I look forward to meeting you. This will be my first holiday alone and although a bit nervous I am excited too, especially about seeing Niagra Falls. I am also flying from Gatwick, do you know the airline we fly with? Regards, Hilary xxx
nasus
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, Im also going on the trip 31st 0ct and thinking of staying over at a hotel near the airport the night before, anyone else planning to do the same.Im travelling from Kent.

nasus

SueP365
(Member)
Hi Hilary, Bev and Nasus

the airline is Air Transat. I have looked on their site and they look ok.

This will be my 7th Just You Holiday, I've had a great time on every trip. Really looking forward to this one as my birthday is on 3rd Nov. Must try arrange to met each other at the airport before getting on the plane. see you then.

Sue

bevt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone

I also looked on Air Transit website, just so you know coffee, tea, water, juice are free as per the norm and you are ok to pay by cash for anything else on 31st October but effective 1st November you can only pay by credit card.

Best Wishes

Bev

SueP365
(Member)
Bev,

I saw that as well, but the water in bottles was not free. It does say we can take our own onto the plane. I don't have a creditcard and will have to buy a bottle of water in the airport on the way home.

SueP365
(Member)
Hi all,

Got my "tickets" today, all the paperwork arrived in the post. Not all now, counting the days.

See you at the airport - in the lounge probaby the best place to try and met up before we get on the plane.

see you soon

Sue

nasus
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi suep, got all my info too, hoping to do the helicopter ride, so looking forward to this, see you in the lounge. Another Suep nasus
bevt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone

Look forward to metting you in the airport lounge.

Best Wishes

Bev

Hilary29
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, looking forward to meeting everyone. Getting excited and also a little nervous as it's my first trip away alone.

Regards, Hilary xx

SueP365
(Member)
Hi Hilary,

there is nothing to worry about, we are well looked after on the holidays. This will be my 7th Just You trip. you will have a wonderful time.

See you at the airport - can't wait, counting the days now.

regards

Sue