george
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm thinking of booking for new year at Hinckley, love to hear from anyone else going?

george

lfennah
(Member)
Hi George

I have booked to go to Hinckley for New Year. Really looking forward to it. I went on my fisrt JY holiday in October to America. What a fantastic time I had. My fellow travellers made it all the more fun, what a great bunch!

So I thought I would try another break with JY.

Hope to see you at Hinckley.

Lynne

george
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi Ifenna,

Thanks for replying. I also went to America in September this year with J.Y. for the first time. I went on the parks & canyons tour and had a great time,met some great people.Looking forward to booking a trip for next year.

I believe there will be over 100 people at Hinckley but not many messages posted.

See you there.

George.

george
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi Lynne

Thanks for replying. I also went to America in September this year with J.Y. for the first time. I went on the parks & canyons tour and had a great time,met some great people.Looking forward to booking a trip for next year.

I believe there will be over 100 people at Hinckley but not many messages posted.

See you there.

George.

Patcy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi. Im thinking of going to Hinckley 4 New Year but am a bit worried that everyone will be younger than me. Im in my fifties.

Have been on one walking holiday with JY which was excellent.

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

I was at this hotel just over a week ago on a Just You re union, And the hotel and facilities are brilliant. It really is a nice hotel, and it is just off the motorway. Patcy I am sure you will be fine, and the age group will not be a problem.

Enjoy the Party

Regards Andy

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

I was at this hotel just over a week ago on a Just You re union, And the hotel and facilities are brilliant. It really is a nice hotel, and it is just off the motorway. Patcy I am sure you will be fine, and the age group will not be a problem.

Enjoy the Party

Regards Andy

dinah
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've only just found the JY website today and am interested in Hinckley for New Year. I'm in my 50's and hope that others will be in the same age group. Has anyone done a JY New Year bash before?
MYRA MARGARET
(Member)
Hi is anyone going from essex
themeparkman
(Member)
hello im neil would like to meet some nice girls im going on 9th april im new to this but would love to meet someone and have a nice holiday ive recently lost my dad u see and thought this would be a good way to meet someone
Alie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello. This is my first time with Just You. First time away without (ex)-husband and children! Really looking forward to it but a bit nervous, first steps into the single world! I look forward to meeting you all at New Year.
Gale1958
(Member)
Hi

I am a young 51 year old lady and I am nervously dipping my toe in the water and am probably too late to book for the New Year Hinkley bash, but would love to hear from newcomers and how their first experience went with 'justyou' and also if anyone is interested in or has booked the Kenya experience? I was thinking of April (the first date available now), but not sure if weather would be better later in the year?

Gale

bevt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gale

Went to my first JY New Year Bash at Cheltenham and had a fantastic time, met a lot of nice people and of course ate and drank too much!! Lol. I am 51 and there was a good mix of ages. Looking forward to my first holiday with JY to Andulusia in May, started counting down the days already.

Bevt