paul g
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi my name is Paul I was widowed in March so all this is new to me. I finaly plucked up enough courage and I have booked for Malta in April 2010, has anyone out there any advice for me?
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Paul

Just go and have fun - life is too short! I am sure you will have a great time and meet lots of lovely people.

Regards

Jaya

paul g
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Jaya for your encouragement much appreciated, looking forward to taking the plunge, regards

paul g

Diane1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Paul

I'm going on the Malta holiday in October. It'll be my first holiday on my own so i'm a bit nervous too. I'll let you know what it's like when i get back (if i remember!)

Hope you have a nice time x

summer sun
(Member)
Hello Paul,

I'm thinking of booking on this holiday in Malta April 2010..

Next week I'm off on the Highlights of Tuscany, which will be my first holiday with J.Y. As yet I've not heard from anyone else who may be going on it...Mary

paul g
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lonely Girl,

look forward to hearing from you,

have a great time in Malta.

Paul.

Linney
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Paul I should had flown to Italy today. Due to a road accident I had to cancel. Thankfully,I'm not to seriously hurt. I rebooked for Malta. Looking forward to meeting you. This will be my first holiday with just you.
paul g
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Linney

Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you make a full recovery,let me know how Tuscany went,looking forward to meeting you in Malta.

paul g
(Member) (Topic Starter)
sorry about that Linney and Summer sun

seem to have mixed my replies to you both up hope you can understand what I ment to say.

Linney make a speedy recovery and Summer sun let us know how Tuscany went.looking forward to meeting you both in Malta.