theologian
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone else going on this holiday?

Phil.

Veelight
(Member)
Hi Phil, i have not booked this holiday yet, but im just about too.

Have you been to Malta befor, and have you been on a Just for You holiday? as this is my first time, so would love to hear more about this , thank you.

Lesley from Bristol
(Member)
Hi Veelight and Phi

I went to Malta in February this year and the hotel was excellant, as was the local Tour Manager, the optional exursions were value for money. If you want to explore the island on your own or with others who wish to do the same, the local bus station is about 5mins walk from the hotel. The buses go all over the island and the fares are reasonable. When I went, it was carnival time,so several of us took the bus into Valetta to watch the prossession, it was very colourful.

Malta was my 7th Just You holiday and I have just booked my 9th.

All Just You holidays are value for money and the people on the trip are very friendly.

I hope you both enjoy Malta as it is a very interesting place to visit.

Best Wishes

Lesley

jillian77
(Member)
Was looking at booking this holiday, but first one listed is May 2011, does that mean April is full?
jillian77
(Member)
Was thinking of booking this holiday, but the first one listed is May 2011, does that mean April is full?
theologian
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jillian77' wrote:

Was looking at booking this holiday, but first one listed is May 2011, does that mean April is full?

Unfortunately it's been canceled. I'm going in May instead.

Phil.

theologian
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Veelight' wrote:

Hi Phil, i have not booked this holiday yet, but im just about too.

Have you been to Malta befor, and have you been on a Just for You holiday? as this is my first time, so would love to hear more about this , thank you.

Sorry about the delay in responding to you. Probably I didn't tell the forum to alert me when there are new posts on it.

I've been to Malta before and enjoyed it. Relatively cheap, and easy to get round on the buses. The locals are friendly and I couldn't find anyone who didn't speak English to a reasonable standard.

I've not been on a Just You holiday before. I went on a singles holiday with another company last year and enjoyed it, and so would be happy to go with that company again. One of the others on the holiday recommended Just You, saying that the holidays were better, so I thought I would try one.

Unfortunately the April holiday has been canceled so I'm going on the one in May.

Phil.