sue r
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I've just booked for Nepal in October - anyone else going? This is my 1st holiday with Just You, nervous already and welcome any comments!!

Sue

panda11
(Member)
Hi Sue

I am thinking of booking the Nepalese Experience.My first time with Just You. My name is Sandra and I live in Inverness which is in the Highlands of Scotland. I have travelled alone once before with Travelsphere to the Canadian Rockies for the Rocky Mountaineer Train Journey.It was very nerve wracking but I survived. It was all couples on the trip so Just you will be completely different.

sue r
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Panda,

Just you were recommended to me by an ex work colleague and my cousins daughter has just booked a trip to China with them in Sept. so I'll get some feedback!! You have done a bit of single travelling though, this is my 1st time. Decided life is too short to "wait and see" and Just you appears to offer a good package. At the end of the day we are all in the same boat I guess - wanting to see the world. I'm flying from Heathrow and can't wait to see the Himalayas - had a glimpse 3 yrs ago when I back packed round N. India with my son acting as guide! Feel free to keep in touch and hope you decide to come along.....

Sue.

panda11
(Member)
Hi Sue

Sons are useful!! Mine went with me to China last year with Travelsphere and has been to USA and Canada a few times with me too! I haven't booked Just You trip yet.Still thinking about it!!!

sue r
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sandra,

My son is thrilled to bits I've booked as he has been to Nepal, done the Everest base trek etc. and is so pleased I've taken the step and doing stuff on my own. He is off to Argentina early July leading an expedition. Let me know your decision!!

Sue.

panda11
(Member)
Hi Sue

Your son obviously loves to travel.Maybe after your trip in October you will have the travel bug like him!!!! I haven't booked it yet I am afraid.Still not sure about it.