jenny H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
is anyone else going on this holiday on september 3rd? this is my first holiday on my own and i am a little nervous
Yvonnemarie
(Member)
Jenny, I will be on the same holiday to Rocky Mountaineer and Alaska cruse. I travelled with JustYou to Madeira last year and had a lovely time. You don't have to worry about a thing, I made friends that I still keep in touch with.

See you in the lounge at Heathrow!

shaila
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jenny and Yvonne Marie

I'm doing this trip as well. I've been on a few holidays with Just You and have never been disappointed. I'm sure it will be a wonderful trip.

Sheila

sylviahump
(Member)
Hi Jenny, YvonneMarie & Sheila

I'm Sylvia and also going on the same holiday. I am flying to Heathrow from Manchester and wonder if anyone else is. I have been on one single holiday before and thoroughly enjoyed it. My biggest problem with this one is what to pack!! it seems as though we have to take things for all eventualities, including formal nights on the cruise. I am sure we will all have a good time and looking forward to meeting you at Heathrow.

Sylvia

sylviahump

shaila
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia

I'll be flying down from Glasgow and also don't know what to pack. I've been looking at the forecast for Alaska and it seems to get a lot of rain. I think I'll pack for sun and snow with a few smart clothes for the cruise. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Sheila

Yvonnemarie
(Member)
Just make sure everyone that you have a waterproof jacket, a couple of pairs of walking shoes,a nice dressy dress and party shoes,

a few pairs of trousers and tops with plenty of underwear

Miggy cream, suntan lotion, passport, tickets

and money

from Yvonnemarie