Jan08
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi - I am travelling from Heathrow on the 6th Oct and would like to meet fellow passengers. My first just you trip. Jan
Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan

I am on this trip as well it will be my 6th trip with Just You and they have all been fantastic i'm sure we will have a really good time. There are some others from a trip to memphis last year that are going as well.You don't have to worry if it is your first trip i'm sure you will be booking again. look forward to meeting you at the airport.

Sharon

Jan08
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sharon - Many thanks for the feedback, it's really reassuring. Can't wait for October. See you at the airport. KR Jan
Jenny789
(Member)
Hi,

I am also going on this holiday. Really looking forward to it. I am going up the night before and booked into comfort hotel, as I like to be at the airport way too early just in case!

Look forward to meeting everyone on this tour.

Jan08
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jenny - I look forward to meeting you in Oct. My first trip to Las Vegas and I am really looking forward to it. Kind regards Jan
LindaMC
(Member)
Hi Everyone

My first JustYou trip and really looking forward to it.

Jan,you wont be the only first timer but from all messages sounds as though everyone has a great time. See you all at the airport

LindaMC

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jenny and Linda

Not long now really excited about this trip. It is my 6th trip with JY but all have been great. Will try and book the comfort inn as well as i am taking my car the night before so hopefully the parking is reasonable.Look forward to meeting you all in the lounge if not at the hotel the night before.

Regards Sharon

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi jenny

I too have managed to book the comfort hotel as the parking was very reasonable. Another traveller who i met last year is also on this trip and will be at the airport so we can all meet there for a drink. It is my birthday on the 6th October so i think a drink is compulsory 🙂. What a way to start a holiday, see you there.

Sharon

Sara Louise
(Member)
Hi all

I am also a new traveller with Just You and will be flying from Manchester to Heathrow, so will see you all in the Heathrow lounge. See you soon.

Jenny789
(Member)
Hi Sharron ,

final information arrived today. I have spoken with a few people who have been to the grand canyon and all say the helicopter flight is a must do.

I am arriving at hotel at about 7pm and will be in bar around 8pm to enjoy a glass of wine to start the holiday so if you or anyone else staying at the hotel wishes to join me that would be great.

Jenny

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi jenny

Yes i have recieved my paperwork as well how exciting. I have already booked a few of the trips but as you say the helicopter ride is a must but can only be paid when we are there. Sounds like a plan to me to meet at the bar (and no i won't be wearing a rose in my hair or holding it in my mouth ). It's always nice to meet other people on these trips and by meeting at the hotel it's a good start. i will probably arrive late afternoon, leave work earlier so i can get home to get the case and drive to the to the hotel.What area are you comig from. See you there.

Regards Sharon

lisaplugo
(Member)
ive just been on this trip and it was one of my best trips ever, you are on the go 90% of the time but its absolutely brill,

the jeep ride in sedona is fantastic, I never new how sedona was so beautiful. Also if you ask you can go horse riding in bryce canyon, and the helicopter is brill, i got sat up at the front with the pilot too, take plenty of sun screen as it was very hot but very dry!!! and dont forget your camera!!!!

i wish i was coming back with you guys as I know you will have a wonderful time.