SusieW1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly, my flight details for this holiday have now changed 3 times. Is everyone flying out via San Francisco and back via Los Angeles or is it just me?

Sue

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Susie

Most of the group will be flying to San Francisco and returning from Las Vegas so you won't be the only one.

I'm sorry if your flights have changed but unfortunately the airlines do sometimes change their schedules and we have to make alternative arrangements.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Susie,

When did you get the flight information, I've recieved nothing recently.

Mick

SusieW1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mick wrote:

Susie,

When did you get the flight information, I've recieved nothing recently.

Mick

Hi Mick, I got an updated itinerary in a letter dated 28th April.

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not got that, last info I got was mid april and it said via Denver but the flight doesn't exist (the flight number given went to Washington).
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Susie,

Just recieved my information and it confirms what you say, we are travelling via San Francisco and after reading the flight times I am very dissapointed with JY.

Not only are we flying a estimated1,000 miles past our destination then back again we have a 4 hour stop over in San Fran and don't arrive in Phoenix until gone 11pm. We will be lucky to get to our hotel before midnight (7am UK time) and will all be shattered for the first part of the trip.

To make matters worse we are doing similar on our return, flying in the wrong diection to Los Angeles before flying home.

In my opinion this is too much for a 8 night holiday.