AngeS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to anybody who is booked for Tuscany on 23/9, this will be my 3rd holiday with Just You and I am very much looking forward to it.

I am flying from Gatwick, I would love to hear from anybody else booked on this holiday, there must be many of you out there as it is a full trip of 35 people

Ange

Sue M
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ange,

I'm booked on this holiday and also flying from Gatwick. I'm really lookimg forward to my first JY trip as I've heard good reports.

Are you planning to stay at Gatwick the night before departure? I haven't decided what to do yet.

Look forward to hearing from you and any others out there booked on the trip.

Sue

JuliaT
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ange & Sue

I'm also booked on this holiday, out of Bristol. It's my fitst JY holiday but have been on other singles holidays before. Look forward to hearing from you and anyone else on the trip - anyone going from Bristol?

Julia

AngeS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sue and Julia, good to hear from you.

both, Sue I have really enjoyed my 2 holidays with just you, I was very nervous doing the first one as I am sure you are, but of course everybody is on this type of holiday because they want to mix with others, so I am sure you will enjoy it, and of course Julia you know what to expect so you are possibly braver?

As I live about an hour away from Gatwick I will be coming to the airport from home, although not quite decided on my mode of transport yet.

Tuscany from what everybody says is a lovely area, so here's to a really good holiday,and I look forward to meetimng you both at the airport.

Ange

AngeS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sue and Julia again, I have just spoken to a friend that I made on a JY holiday last May, she has done the Tuscany tour and has said it was one of the best holidays she has done with JY, and she has done quite a few, so here's hoping

Ange

JuliaT
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ange and Sue,

Yes I'm a little more seasoned (!), so it's never quite so bad as the first time! I'll be going from Bristol so not sure if I'll be on my own and meeting you all there...won't be the first time I've travelled on my own as I've been from Cardiff in the past. Unfortunately JY just don't go from Cardiff so Bristol is the next best...Gatwick's quite a trek! Look forward to hearing from you.

Julia

sandrabailey
(Member)
Hi everyone

I too will be going on the Tuscany trip it will be my 5th JY holiday and I must admit I still feel a little apprehensive before I go but am ok once at airport. Sue asked if anyone was staying in hotel night before I will be travelling down the day before and have booked a room at the Best Western Moat House have used it before not the Ritz but ok for a night.

Look forward to seeing you all at the airport

SandraB