Sue50
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am thinking going on this tour in September, can you tell me how many is goign on both 7th and 21st or what woudl be the maximum number.  Also can you tell me if there are any others flying from Birmingham?

Sue 

Just You
(Administration)
Hi Sue,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately we are not able to share personal information and data such as ages, passenger numbers and Holiday Directors as this can all be subject to change if people cancel or amend their booking or in other operational circumstances where a different Holiday Director might be asked to lead a tour.

On that basis, it’s a bit of a moving picture and so we don’t want to mislead customers with information, which while this might have been accurate at the time, may change somewhat as time moves on. If there is anything else we can help with please let us know, and we hope to see you on another Just You tour soon.

Best wishes,

Just You

Sue50
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for your response, can you advise how many is the maximum you woudl have on the tour, the reason I ask, is I have been on previous tours and there has been 30 plus which can make them very difficult ot manage for the Holiday Directors effciently and due the high number the whole group does not gel and create individual groups?

Sue 

Just You
(Administration)
Hi Sue,

The average numbers we have on our tours is 26 passengers, but as mentioned this can fluctuate, but hopefully this gives you an idea of what to expect with numbers.

Best wishes,

Just You