sheryl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I'm Sheryl, trying to pluck up courage and book Treasures of Andalucia, Mijas this year and deciding on going either 20th June or 27th June for my Birthday, never been away alone before and so nervous about travelling alone.  Is anyone going there from Gatwick on either of those dates?  Would be so reassuring to speak to someone else going before booking and maybe even meet at the airport.  
Sue CB
(Newbie)

Hi Sheryl

Im flying from East Midlands but I've booked the Andalusia holiday departing on June 27th.

I have travelled alone once before but this is my first proper solos holiday. I'm a little nervous but also really excited, so I'm sure you will be just fine. What we fear is never anything like the reality. 

Let me know if you book and we may end up on the same trip, which would be good.

sheryl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sue

Thanx for your reassuring comments, I hope to take the plunge and book soon, will be great to meet you there.  Its a shame we are departing from different airports, am anxious about going alone, as its my first time travelling alone, but hope to meet up with others going, and the JY rep at check in.  A bit concerned about feeling left out or lonely or getting lost somewhere alone, but probably worrying unnecessarily.   So as soon as I get a dogsitter, I will book it!  Will keep you posted.

Glo Glo
(Newbie)
I am going on the 13th June to Andulucia can't wait for some sunshine . Flying from Gatwick. Gloria