Annee Anon
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
I have finally booked up courage to book India...February 2025.....so I have a year to stop panicking! If you are doing this trip it would be lovely to hear from you (whether or not it is your first trip alone). When we meet up in the airport lounge, it will be lovely to feel I already know someone!
TONYPLATT1
(Member)
Hi Annee, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

There are several holidays to different parts of India on Just You's list that leave in Feb 2025.

May I ask which one you are booked on.

Personally I am booked on discovering Kerala - revealing the treasures of southern India 3/2/2025.

Tony.

Elaine AsaAolo
(Newbie)
Hi Annie

I too have just booked a trip for the first tiem since becomng a widow in September last year.  I have not yet thought about 2025 yet but India is a place I am interested in goign to so please do answer Tony's question as to which one.   

It is tough thinking about being on one's own but hopefully the holidays will be fun - I am doing the Croatia Explorer in June 24 

Sue16
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Annee, which Indian trip did you book?

Hi Tony, I have also booked the trip to Kerala on the 3rd February 2025.  I will now be flying from Manchester!  Which is great as when I booked the tour was only going from Heathrow.

Look forward to hearing from you both, Sue

kayfitz
(Newbie)
Hi - I too did my first trip in July 2022after being widowed and have done several more since. It is honestly one of the best things Ive done from such a dreaful experience to continue living and enjoying travelling! So empowering - making new friends and sharing life stories as you for you. Enjoy
Big Boy Blue
(Newbie)
Hi Anne, your story sounds like my story too. A big step but I think it is going to be amazing. Peter
Big Boy Blue
(Newbie)
See you there Tony

Peter