• (Guest) (Topic Starter)
(Guest) (Topic Starter)
I'm a little concerned that Malaysia Airlines have not got a good rating. As the Borneo flight to Kuala Lumpur is 12 years it has made me a bit concerned about the flight. Any comments on this would be very welcome.
Just You
  • (Administration)
(Administration)
Good Afternoon,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with your query. We consider Malaysia Airlines a reputable flagship carrier, they are rated on SkyTrax as a 4* airline which you can view more on here >>  https://skytraxratings.com/airlines/malaysia-airlines-rating.  Our experience of them to date is positive and we have run this tour using Malaysia Airlines for many years and they use more modern aircraft in their fleet from Heathrow to Kuala Lumpur. Hopefully some members on the forum will be able to share their experiences too.

In the meantime we wish you a wonderful holiday and if there is anything else we can help with let us know.

Best wishes,

Just You Team

ROSE19999
(Newbie)
I flew to Borneo with Malaysian airlines and it was absolutely fine. I booked an extra legroom seat in economy and had no problems at all.

I had to smile at your typo, whilst it may seem like 12 years I think you'll find it soon passes 😊. I'd certaonly go with them again.

Hope this helps, Rose