SLRuk02@hotmail.com
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi I have just paid for this tour in April and would be grateful to hear from anyone also booked on this trip. I am a first time solo traveller

Sue Rogers

Trostrey71
(Newbie)
Hi I'm also on this trip and looking forward to it I've travelled with this company 

before to Canada in 2022 as a first time solo traveller myself which was fab well looked after you will end njoy looking forward to meet you

Denise

Trostrey71
(Newbie)
Yes I'm going on 28th April this will be my third trip with solo companies and I've really enjoyed and I'm sure you will enjoy.

Denise Hurn

SLRuk02@hotmail.com
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi 

This is my first solo trip. I live in Solihull and was wondering if you lived anywhere nearby and if you would like to meet up for coffee beforehand?

Thanks

Sue

Trostrey71
(Newbie)
Hia Sue

Unfortunately I live in Wales near Swansea so we'll meet in the lounge area which was really nice the last time I went there. I'm travelling with another person she went to Japan last year and when she mentioned she was thinking of going to Gracelands I told her she wasn't going without me her name is Lynda and a widow as well.  We're travelling by coach on the Sunday and we'll be going straight into the lounge area.  Really looking forward to this holiday it's been such a long winter.

See you

Denise

PatriciaMc
(Newbie)
Hi Sue, I am booked on to the holiday on 28th April and this will be my first solo holiday as well. I live over towards Daventry and Rugby.
SLRuk02@hotmail.com
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
I will look out for you in lounge might be able to identify other travellers by their luggage labels🤞
PatriciaMc
(Newbie)
Definitely. 🙂
Banksider
(Newbie)
Hi

know ita late in the day but only just found this forum. Also on this trip and 15 years since I travelled on my own