Markbleach
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi all, 

Just booked this, my first solo holiday. Anybody else booked this? I'm going from Heathrow

Mark

MrsP
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
Hello Mark,

I am thinking of booking this trip, also flying from Heathrow. Which date in September have you booked?

stephensalmon25@gmail.com
(Newbie)
Hi  Mark, I'm a first timer too and am going from Heathrow on 9th July. Anybody else on this one?

Can anybody give me any tips as to how we all meet up at the other end? (or even this one)

Markbleach
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
I'm going 3rd September 🙂
ROSE19999
(Newbie)
Originally Posted by: stephensalmon25@gmail.com 

Hi  Mark, I'm a first timer too and am going from Heathrow on 9th July. Anybody else on this one?

Can anybody give me any tips as to how we all meet up at the other end? (or even this one)

Hi stephensalmon, there's usually a JY rep somewhere near the appropriate check in area at Heathrow, look out for somone with a JY clipboard.

I'd suggest you make sure your JY label is on your hand luggage so that they can spot you - and you can spot and be spotted by fellow travellers. If you fail to see the rep then go to check in as usual, you may spot felow travellers with JY labels in the departures area or, more likely, at the gate. You will probably find that you're all seated togther on the plane, this is what normally happens unless you've made a special request or booked a specific seat.   

At the other end, once you've reclaimed your luggage head for the exit, when you get into the arrivals hall look for the JY rep, they will be looking for you too, they will have a JY clipboard which most hold up in the air so you can see them. If you can't see them (unlikely but you never know) just stay put with your JY label clearly on display and they will find you. 

Enjoy your trip! Rose

stephensalmon25@gmail.com
(Newbie)
Thanks, feeling a little more confident already. 

Steve.

Teddybear
(Newbie)
Hi Stepen I'm going those dates but flying from Manchester. My very first solo holiday as well. 
ian.perry@mail.com
(Newbie)
Hi,

I'm going on this trip 10th-17th September, flying from Heathrow. My first time with Just You, although third time to Pompeii (first was 47 years ago....). I'm an Italophile, love the country, culture history and of course the food and drink. Looking forward to meeting up with my fellow travellers.

Ian

MrsP
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
I've just booked this trip for the 17th - 24th September flying from Heathrow. Would love to hear from anyone else on the trip as this is my first ever solo holiday.
ShortyG
(Newbie)
I'm going on the September 24th trip from Heathrow, have booked the Thistle hotel the night before- if you join you get 15% off.

will do most of the trips separately 

Gavin