jo_newton@hotmail.co.uk
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi, it's my first time travelling solo, excited and nervous! Would be nice to meet anyone else going? 

Jo

JustDani
(Newbie)
https://www.thetravel.com/friendliest-countries-in-the-world/#thailand  while some articles even say they’re Top 2. It is normal to be nervous when you’re traveling for the first time in a certain country, but I hope you are more than excited to go out there and experience the joy of traveling alone. Have a nice trip!
jeni-174
(Newbie)
Not going on your trip but wanted to reassure you that Thailand is a wonderful friendly country. Bangkok is very busy but kings palace is beautiful. Enjoy yourself 
jo_newton@hotmail.co.uk
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Thank you. I have purchased a travel money card, do you know if this is widely acceptable at the places we're visiting? 
claireb
(Newbie)
Hi Jo

I am on your trip. Its my first time travelling solo for a long long time so I am also a little nervous!

I'll see you at the airport!

Claire

Vaughan
(Newbie)
Hi Jo, l am going to Thailand this February.This will be my second trip with just you , went to Uzbekistan last year had a great time & everyone looked after one another & really friendly.look forwarded too seeing you
Vaughan
(Newbie)
Hi Jo . Yes l am going to Thailand this February.This is the second time l have been with Just you, last year l went to Uzbekistan, and had a really good time. All of my fellow travellers looked after one another,  we had a brilliant time.  Hope to see you soon Mo.
jo_newton@hotmail.co.uk
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Yes see you there! 😃
jo_newton@hotmail.co.uk
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Look forward to meeting you all! 
jo_newton@hotmail.co.uk
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)