• (Guest) (Topic Starter)
(Guest) (Topic Starter)
Hi. Can you confirm that we'll be able to take our suitcases on the Tortuguero part of the trip. I know sometimes you can only take a limited amount of luggage when it's being transported by boat. I think someone else has asked this question, but I can't find the answer! 

Also, it looks like the temperature should be quite high throughout the trip. I assume shorts/t-shirt are adequate for the day (but presumably long-sleeved trousers and t-shirt for the jungle), but what would you advise to take for evenings - eg cardigan or fleece or both?

Thanks! First time in South America, so not quite sure what to expect!

Just You
  • (Administration)
(Administration)
Hi There,

Thanks foryour message. We would always recommend packing a range of cotton clothing so that you can layer up and down as required as weather can of course be quite unpredictable. On the way to Tortuguero, your luggage might be placed a different transfer boat, so you would only be parted from your luggage for about 2 hours from the dock to the hotel and on your return. I hope this helps, and if theres anything else you need please let us know. Have a great trip!

Just You Community Team