NicolaR
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi, my name is Nicola and I am a first time solo traveller to POMPEII, SORRENTO & THE BAY OF NAPLES on 13th September 2023 travelling from London. Anyone else going on this trip?

Thanks

lesleyN
(Newbie)
Hi Nicola, I’m Lesley and I am going on this trip.  I am slightly apprehensive about holidaying with complete strangers, but looking forward to it!
Lesley S
(Newbie)
Hi Nicola and Lesley, I'm another Lesley travelling from Manchester on this trip. My first solo trip but really looking forward to the experience. Lots of glowing reports from previous travellers. Have you booked any excursions?
J.R.Hen
(Newbie)
Hi, Nicola, Lesley & Lesley.

My name is Jan.

I too, am going on this trip, travelling from Heathrow. Last year I went on the Chateau weekend holiday - Monet's garden & the garden at Versailles. Great weekend, everyone was so friendly.

Have booked everything apart from the cooking & the tenors evening.

Looking forward to this trip, but nevertheless still a bit nervous! 

Pathmini
(Newbie)
Hi my name is Pathmini this is my first solo travel , I am excited and anxious at the same time. I live near Heathrow airport would like know anyone joining from west London 

looking forward to meet all

Lesley S
(Newbie)
Hi Jan, looking forward to seeing everyone. I've booked Vesuvius and Capri. I'm thinking of getting a train into Naples, apparently it's easy and frequent, but I'll wait till I get there to decide.
NicolaR
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lesley, this is my first solo trip too so you're not alone. Which airport are you travelling from. Nicola x
NicolaR
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lesley, yes I've book a few excursions, well all of them apart from one. I'm excited too! As I'm going from London we'll see you there. Not long now! Nicola x
NicolaR
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone,

Thanks for replying - it nice to know there are other people in the same position. 

Hopefully I will meet some of you at the airport and everyone else when we get there. 

I'm quite excited now and really looking forward to meeting you all. 

see you Wednesday. xx

Sally B
(Newbie)
Hi all, I'm Sally and this is my first trip as a solo traveller and first holiday with Just You as well.  I will be flying from Heathrow, as well next Wednesday.  Very excited, looking forward to the trips  I've booked  and to meeting everyone, can't wait for the adventure to begin!