CJBurns
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi I'm Caroline, I'm going to Pompeii in July, and very much looking forward to it. First time abroad on my own so a little nervous. Anyone on here doing the same trip? 
Mo R
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caroline

Im booked on the 19th July, flying from Manchester. Which one are you doing as I think there is one on the 12th July too?

Mo x

Elaine0409
(Newbie)
Hi Caroline,  I'm a newbie too. I'm flying from Heathrow on 19th July. Feeling nervous and excited. It will be my first trip alone. Elaine 
Elaine0409
(Newbie)
Hi Mo, I'm on the 19 July trip but flying from Heathrow. I'll meet you in Pompeii. Have you travelled solo before? Elaine 
Mo R
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Elaine

Nice to hear from a fellow traveller. Yes I have done Cambodia Laos and Vietnam as my first with J/Y it was amazing!, then Borneo and Singapore just before Covid lock down. The people I met on each tour were lovely. I was in Sicily  where I met up with family in June that was absolutley stunning so very much looking forward to this next trip.

See you in Italy!

Mo x

Elaine0409
(Newbie)
Hi Mo, Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam are on my trip list. It will be great to speak to you about that trip.  I'm hoping my first trip to Pompeii is a success and gives me the confidence to go further afield. Elaine 
CJBurns
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi  I fly out from Heathrow on the 12th July and I'm staying at the Palma hotel Pompeii... 
CJBurns
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi , I'm going from Heathrow on the 12th July 

Caroline